Monday, November 16, 2009

How I spent my summer . . .

Well, we did not make it to San Francisco. I ended up in the hospital and rehab for over two months. And I had to have kidney dialysis for 3 months. My kidneys quit working. I have had to learn to walk again. But things are looking up--today I went up our stairs all by myself for the first time again--and I did it twice just to prove to myself I could do it. Bill has been working hard gettting out the orders we have plus we has had to learn how to use the computer. Good thing hee's a fast learner--he's done real well, and even learned some things about Quickbooks that I didn't know. Stephanie has been a great help for him, via the web and phone..

I will try to write some more in the coming days--my concentration level just isn't all that great.

No comments: